Saturday, February 24, 2007

2/24 - A Win is a Win

It may not have been pretty, but the Knicks edged out the Bucks last night in a close one. Channing Frye made himself useful by hitting two free throws with .8 sec left to seal a win. Eddy Curry was held to 10 points thanks to some great ball denial played by Milwaukee.

I'm not really able to write a full post right now, I'm in between two shifts of a long day of work. Weekends are kind of a tough time to keep the site updated, which is why I've been thinking about bringing someone else on to contribute to the site. If you're interested, drop me an e-mail at csw5@buffalo.edu. Put "Live from the Garden" in the subject line, and tell me a bit about yourself. I'm looking for one or two people that know how to write (meaning no silly grammar errors), and love the Knicks. I only ask maybe two or three posts a week, especially on the weekend to pick up my slack. I'm currently looking to add this blog to a few other networks to generate some more hits, so the future looks bright. This is a young site, and I would love to work with someone who shares the same passion for the team as I do. Drop me a line.

Anyway, the Knicks take on the Nets tomorrow, and as we know, every game is important at this point. It would be nice to move to 26-31, but a loss still doesn't kill the season. This team really got lucky when D-Wade went down, but now they need to take the opportunity to make up some lost ground. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon with some links and hopefully a fresh new article. Stay tuned, and remember, drop me a line at my e-mail, or even in the comments after this post if you're interested in joining the team!

No comments: